Leak Adjustment Request

Should you find a water leak on your property, West Slope Water District will work with you to establish a water consumption estimate.  Based on that information the District Manager will review your consumption history and issue a credit for a portion of the increased water consumption.  

To request a leak adjustment please fill out the form below.  Please be sure to include information about when the leak began, when it was fixed, et cetera.
* Date of Request (MM/DD/YYYY)
* Account number
* Name on the Account
* Physical address for the property
Mailing Address 
* Contact Phone
* Date leak was noticed (MM/DD/YYYY)
* Date of leak repair (MM/DD/YYYY)
* Description of repairs made