Manage/Pay your Account
1) ON-LINE BILL PAY Click here or to be directed to our secure site (you will need your exact customer account number and the exact spelling of the last name on your West Slope Water District statement to register or make a one time payment).
Once there you can do the following:
- Quick payment make a one-time payment via credit card
- Registration Options register to manage the following options for your account
- set-up recurring payment to a credit card
- set-up electronic billing
- turn off your paper bill
- view your historical usage in graph form
- view your billing history
2) Call the office - we can take your credit card over the phone.
3) Auto pay to your checking account. - To obtain a form:
- send an email request to: email@example.com,
- call 503-292-2777 to have one mailed to you,
- or pick one up in person at our office.
5) Bring your payment in to our office.
- We take cash, check, or credit card in person
- 3105 SW 89th Ave, 8 AM-4:30PM, closed 12-1PM.