Manage/Pay your Account
The District offers multiple ways to pay your bill:
1) ON-LINE BILL PAY Click on the link below to be directed to our secure site
https://wswd.merchanttransact.com (you will need your exact customer account number and the exact spelling of the last name on your West Slope Water District statement to register or make a one time payment). Please see notes on the Pay/Manage My Bill On-line page regarding the ACTION REQUIRED email you may have received.
Once there you can do the following:
- Quick payment make a one-time payment via credit card
- Registration Options register to manage the following options for your account
- set-up recurring payment to a credit card
- set-up electronic billing
- turn off your paper bill
- view your historical usage in graph form
- view your billing history
2) Call the office - we can take your credit card over the phone.
3) Auto pay to your checking account. - To obtain a form:
- send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- call 503-292-2777 to have one mailed to you,
- or pick one up in person at our office.
5) Bring your payment in to our office.
- We take cash, check, or credit card in person
- 3105 SW 89th Ave, 8 AM-4:30PM, closed 12-1PM.