Pay/Manage My Bill On-line
ON-LINE BILL PAY Click here
ACTION REQUIRED EMAIL
If you have received an email like the one below in red it is a valid request from our on-line bill pay provider because they have changed merchant banks. Unfortunately your payment data cannot be transferred from one merchant provider to the next. All West Slope customers will need to re-enter their saved payment information for the new merchant provider. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The instructions below may help:
- Please click on the link above and login to your account in on-line bill pay.
- Click on My Profile.
- On the My Profile page under "Your Saved Payment Methods" click "remove" next to the saved payment methods.
- Enter and save "new payment method(s)".
- Then if you want auto-pay in place, make sure that the grid under "Your accounts" has a green check box displayed under Auto Pay. If not click on the Account Number to toggle it on.
- Thank-you!!! Please call us at 503-292-2777 or email us at email@example.com if we can be of assistance.
SAMPLE of the EMAIL you should have received if you have saved payment methods.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 6:14 PM
Subject: ACTION REQUIRED : You must update your West Slope Water District automatic payment profile
We've recently upgraded our system to use a new payment processor. As part of this upgrade, you will need to update your automatic payment profile. Your payment information remains safe and secure.
To prevent disruption of your automatic payments to West Slope Water District, log in to https://WSWD.merchanttransact.com now and update your profile.
Please do not reply to this email; this address is not monitored.
West Slope Water District
Hours : M-F, 8-12AM, 1-4:30PM
Phone : 503-292-2777
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site : https://WSWD.merchanttransact.com