Multnomah County Health Department Leadline provides free lead-in-water test kits to West Slope Water District residents. The Leadline has additonal information regarding other lead hazards. Call the Multnomah County Health Department LeadLine at 503-988-4000, visit their website at www.leadline.org.
• Free lead-in-water testing
• Free childhood blood lead level testing
• Lead poisoning prevention workshops
• Programs to reduce hazards in eligible homes
• General information on reducing lead exposure around your home/building and the health effects of lead
For Additional Information
Visit the Environmental Protection Agency’s