The District offers multiple ways to pay your bill:
1. ON-LINE BILL PAY Click here or to be directed to our secure site (you will need your exact customer account number and the exact spelling of the last name on your West Slope Water District statement to register or make a one time payment).
Once there you can do the following:
- Quick payment make a one-time payment via credit card
- Registration Options register to manage the following options for your account
- set-up recurring payment to a credit card (pulls 2 business days before due date)
- set-up recurring payment via your bank routing and account number
- view your billing history
- view your historical usage in graph form
- turn off your paper bill
- set-up electronic billing
2. Call the office - we can take your credit card over the phone.
3. Mail a check to: PO Box 25140, Portland, OR 97298
4. Bring your payment in to our office.